Wow. Steve and Elizabeth didn’t just throw a wedding that a 3 day event that brought people in from all over the world. From the ridiculously fun rehearsal dinner at El Capitan (complete with 80′s cover band) to the elegant and stunning ceremony and reception at Bacara it was just plain perfect. Their friends and family were so fun to be around and had so many touching things to say, I left wishing I could be apart of their upcoming family celebrations.
Bacara has been on my list of places I am dying to shoot at and I was thrilled to be there, I was not disappointed. The biggest challenge in shooting there is the lack of shade but wondering around the property took us to so many nooks and gorgeous view. I couldnt take a bad photo with such a beautiful couple and setting. Every detail of this wedding was thought out and perfected, I had so much fun shooting Steve and Elizabeth I cant wait for the to get home from their honeymoon to die over the photos.
The only way to do the wedding justice is to view the slide show, otherwise I would have to post hundreds of images.
A special shout out to Bob Gail Events. They were flawless in their execution and a joy to work with.
- Alyssa and Dan Park Plaza Hotel
- Angie and Mike
- Calamigos wedding
- Chandra and Jonathan La Venta Inn
- Dana and Cory, Viceroy Hotel
- Laura and Craig Hotel Figueroa
- Lea and David Bel Air Country Club
- Lily and Russel, Marvimon House
- Liz and Joel, Paso Robles, Winery
- Lizzie and Jonathan Modern wedding at Craft
- Monica and Gary Smog Shoppe
- Natural History Museum
- Ojai Valley Inn wedding
- Old Town Orange
- Phil and Paula Temecula Ranch
- Sabine and Jeff Ortolan Restaurant
- Saddle Rock Ranch Malibu
- Steve and Elizabeth, Bacara, Santa Barbara
- Destination Weddings
- kids and families
- accolades and press
- Vendors, Tips, Inspiration
- Helpful Hints and Tips
- Highlights of the Past
- Wall Art for sale